Sunday, January 16, 2005

29 things I did wrong on the way to lasting love

#9.The best advice my sister ever gave me was "never send a love letter without letting it sit in your drawer for 24 hours first." Why did I keep forgetting that?

Wait, you mean I did something right for once?

#11. I cheated

It can't be considered cheating if you agree that you aren't really together even if the other person isn't with someone else and you're only doing it because you want to be with the other person and think they don't want to be with you, right?

The funny thing is #10 in between, which isn't true of my situation really but read and you should get it

#10. I got talked into sex. (should I replace the word?) My very good friend D was powerfully persuasive. He believed we should be more than friends. I believed it wasn't meant to be. But it seemed easier to have sex with him than to hurt and lose him. Eventually, I did decide to have a relationship with D. But our attraction was never evenly matched, a recipe for disaster, meaning specifically that... (refer above to #11)
Glamour, February 2005

Think what you want, read into it how you want. I just thought it odd. And yes, in the article her friend was really referred to as "D."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter