Friday, January 14, 2005

Should I rename this...

Life With(out) My Husband?
I emailed him today... ok, for money, but that's not the point. I still didn't get a response. Yeah, he could've been out of the office all day, but I'm gonna let my mind freak out anyway cuz I feel like it. Actually, I'm not or I think I would've worded that differently. I'm glad I sent the letter and I'm not. I wish I knew if he got it. Then I would know if that was the reason for no response (even though he could pretend he didn't get it.) I know he's working tonight so I don't expect a call now, even if he got a new charger for his phone. He didn't get paid till today so he might not have gotten one yet...
OK, Stace, stop making excuses for him. Face the music and move on with your life.
Oh wait, I tried that before! Then he fucked it up!! Ugh! Just tell me!! Yes or no, that's all I need.

1 Comments:

At 8:23 PM, Blogger LittleOne said...

see, it ended up being he had a 4 day weekend but how did i find out? my brother!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter