You Complete Me
It's pouring rain outside. It's been a beautiful few weeks but now it's back to reality. The weather will be cold and winter is really here. But oh how I've loved these spring-like days. I'm having one of those random nights where my body doesn't want to go to sleep so I'm hoping maybe the computer will help. Doesn't seem to be doing the trick though. Lol. I'm exhausted. I don't know what the problem is. Maybe a little bit of anxiety. Yeah, I sent the letter. Monday. I went to get it out of the mail but it was too late. I wish I didn't do it. It should be there by now but he doesn't check his mail everyday and I don't know if he's going to wait for me to say something about it or email me or call me or snail mail me back (actually, that'd be cute.) Vday is coming up & so is our anniversary and yet I'll probably spend another year alone but in love. He just needs to give me the word and I will move on. That day shocked me. I had no clue. But then nothing. CONFUSED!!
5 1/2 years we've been together
while most of it apart
i don't think you even realized
right away you stole my heart
i promised that it couldn't be love
we were too far away
but we were closer than anyone i know
talking almost every day
i think you try harder
when you know you can't be close
somehow you have to bridge that gap
show them they mean the most
so it's like i've known you better than
most anyone in my life
and i know that i am certain
with you i want to spend my life
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home