Cunt
YOU PSYCHO F'ING FAT A$$ *BLEEP* YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME. YOU HAD MOMMY CALL YOU INTO COURT??!!! ARE WE 12? OH, POOR THING, PNEUMONIA AND 3 BROKEN RIBS? BULLSHIT THAT'S WHAT YOU KEPT SAYING YOU HAD WHEN YOU LIVED HERE 4 MONTHS AGO AND ALL YOU WERE DOING WAS HOSPITAL HOPPING SO YOU COULD GET YOUR PAIN MEDS!!!! WELL DON'T THINK THE JUDGE DIDN'T SEE THE LOOK ON MY FACE WHEN HE SAID THAT AND THAT THEY WILL BE INVESTIGATING THE TRUTHFULNESS OF THIS. AND I TOLD THE DA AS WELL. LET'S HOPE HE DOES HIS JOB. I NEED TO SCREAM, CRY, PUNCH SOMETHING, I DON'T KNOW. YOU ARE SO F'ING PSYCHO AND HOW AM I LETTING YOU RUN MY LIFE LIKE THIS WHEN YOU'RE NOT EVEN HERE!!! YOU HAVE 7 FELONY CHARGES TO FACE IN ROANOKE CITY ALONE. THAT'S NOT FACING ALL THE OTHER COUNTIES AROUND HERE. MOMMY AND DADDY MIGHT BE ABLE TO BUY YOU A DOCTOR'S NOTE BUT I THINK THIS TIME THEY MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO BUY YOU OUT OF JAIL.
HEY RICH BITCH, GUESS MONEY ISN'T EVERYTHING AND IT SURE DOESN'T BUY HAPPINESS NOW DOES IT? I HOPE YOU GET TIME. LOT'S OF IT. EVERYONE THERE WILL SEE RIGHT THROUGH YOU, GIRL. I HOPE YOU'RE MISERABLE. I HOPE YOU ROT, AFTER THE SH** YOU'VE PUT ME AND MY FRIENDS/CO-WORKERS THROUGH. YEAH, EVEN ALL THAT STUFF THAT HAPPENED YEARS AGO. DON'T THINK I DIDN'T FIND OUT EVERYTHING.
ONE THING I JUST HAVE TO KEEP REMINDING MYSELF. ONE DAY YOU WILL MEET YOUR MAKER AND I DON'T THINK HE/SHE WILL BE VERY HAPPY... HAVE FUN IN HELL BITCH.
NOW GIVE ME MY LIFE BACK!!!
Yes, I know that getting my life back is up to me and I should not let it get to me like this but the more it's drawn out the more it builds up and the worse it seems. I almost couldn't hold back my tears today in court. What will I do when I see her? I don't know if I'm going to have anyone to go with me next time. Maybe I can call the detective and tell him I don't want to go. I've already identified her and they have my written statement on the threats. She has enough charges against her besides the threats & harrassment that I don't even care if she gets charged w/ that right now.
OMG, I need to stop crying! If you made it this far, thank you and I'm sorry you had to read that or if it doesn't make sense. But I actually feel a little better now. Sorry for the "all caps" but I was too mad to be concerned w/ capitalization.
2 Comments:
who are u talking about
some psycho cunt that lived w/ me in november. i guess you wouldn't know the story. you haven't been talking to me.
Post a Comment
<< Home