Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Bullshit!

I swear to god, Prozac stifled my creativity and I have never gotten it back. Used to be the more depressed I was, the better I wrote. Stuff is coming to me and I can't get the words out right... This is my sorry ass attempt at something I used to do so well! Ugh!
How did I let myself
Enter such a twisted world
Of non-reality?
Of what I knew was never real
Of what I knew could never be?
How did I let myself feel
Those feelings I swore I’d never have again?
What happened to pull down my guard?
When was I not looking, not protecting
That my wall was broken into,
That I allowed myself to fall in love?
This is a world that was never meant for me.
I’m not loveable
We all know that’s the reality.
So what the fuck was I thinking
To allow myself to feel this way?
What the fuck was I thinking
Letting him know.
Did I actually believe
When he said he loved me too?
What a fool.
He led me on so long
That I began to believe it could happen to me
Led me on long enough for me to hope again.
Then he smashed my heart
Into a thousand pieces or more…
I forgot how bad it can hurt
I will NEVER love again.
“It’s better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all.”
BULLSHIT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter