Saturday, May 14, 2005

Was there a point to this life?

I have no one. Maybe not just my friendships have run their course. Maybe I have. What's the point of being alive if I'm completely alone? I don't get it. I'm always there for my friends so why did they all abandon me? Am I that repulsive? That unloveable?
Stupid question, I already know the answer. I see my stats. No one even reads this page anymore (I deleted it from search engines, my "friends" don't care.)
I want this to be goodbye. I'm drinking and popping hoping I get the balls. I'll try not to get blood on the rugs. Just tell my Dad or D or whoever has to close up that I'm sorry, I tried not to ruin anything in the house... Between the military and work I have enough life insurance to cover everything. Hey D, I guess legally you'll end up w/ my house. You can sell it for more than you have on me in life insurance. See, you make out in every way possible at the end. Someone might as well. How 'bout hooking my dad and brother up w/ some of that. I owe them money too and they'll need to cover some expenses...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter