Friday, July 29, 2005

That's just cruel

The girls are in town and I hear about it because JRJ at least had the decency to text me and let me know they are staying @ JR's house!! The way AEC and JR talk mad shit about each other and then that. And then JRJ is picking them up Sat??!! Am I not allowed to see them? Hello! I'm not working! Oh, if you ever tried to contact me you'd realize that. It's ok, I've known you weren't a friend, that's been discussed. But that doesn't change the fact that I love and miss those girls. It's not fair to not let me see them.

1 Comments:

At 1:35 PM, Blogger Sugaer said...

Hey, I know ( I hope) that the subject of this post has been requited. Just reading it gives me shivers. It's a long way to feel a knife sticking into my back all the way from home, but I do. You wouldn't believe how happy I was to hear you're coming back, I have felt empty without my fellow knowledgable partner in crime.
I don't know what else to say, when I found out what was said about AHC the other day all I felt was sick. She turned right around and left, she did what she had to do for herself. People expected when she left for all sorts of shadiness to contiue and be allowed to eat it's way into our family. If that was the case then it never would have been worth leaving for. And so each attempt at continuing such nonsense was a personal blow to both of us. And we treated it as best we knew how. Our problems were much bigger, and as always everything else needed to be placed on the back burner.
I AM NOT talking about you honey, as far as I know (I hope)we have atleast once wiped the slate clean between us.No matter who was at fault. They say time does heal all wounds and I'm a faithful believer in that for the most part. I'd go as far as to say when/if our paths cross again it will be as meeting the other for the first time. I actually almost relish in that belief.
I guess that's all I have to say. I never talked to you so I am still unsure if the extent of malice/ if any. AHC did the talking and it seems to me she understood you, or you understood her or even both. My two cents has been spent. Thanks girlie.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter