What a wonderful world we live in
Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Been busy. If I haven't called you back, please don't take it personal. Hospitalized 6/13-7/5. Went home 7/14-7/19 but I didn't see anyone but family or tell anyone I was in town. I just needed it that way. I'm at the library because I shut my phone, cable, and internet off. I have to clean my house and begin to pack because WAKE UP BOSTON I'M FINALLY COMING HOME!!!!! WOOHOO!! If I can sell my house when I want it will be approx 4 years to the day since I moved to this godforsaken place. I'm out of work on disability "indefinitely" so I had to leave my job. :-( That place was the only thing that kept me here so long. Gotta move on though.
More I want to say but this keyboard sucks.
I'll be a "divorcee" soon. How about that...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home