Sunday, September 02, 2007

Random

So, I don't know why, but I decided to look up my old blogs tonight. Weird to read back on all that. KSB and I have been married for 6 months now and are TTC. We have moved to a house in an awesome part of town. I removed AEC and ABC from my life well over a year ago and things have been great. AEC recently contacted me stating she and ABC broke up, but I'm not willing to go back to that shit.

I love my husband and I love my life. I have a nephew who just turned 1 from my step-sister, a niece from DH's sister who is 6 1/2 months, and my brother Kevin got married and created life when he was home on R&R. He is now back from Iraq and out of the Army and I have a beautiful 5 1/2 month old niece and a wonderful new SIL. Dad is doing great and I see him as much as possible. Even D is remarried and his wife is expecting in November. 11/10, actually, the Marine Corps b-day. Lol. Things are good all around.

Sure, I have my bad days, but when you get rid of all the drama related people, the drama amazingling falls from your life... It's ok. It's all taken me to where I am today. I needed to follow that road to end up here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter